How nice that you would like to support CASA HOGAR with a donation!
Donations to CASA HOGAR are tax-deductible. We will be happy to provide you with a donation receipt.
Notes on donation receipts:
- For donations by bank transfer, please enter your address as the purpose of the donation receipt.
- For online donations (via the button, at Pax Bank in Germany) you will receive a donation receipt if you tick the appropriate box and enter your address.
- If you donate via PayPal, please provide us with your address for a donation receipt during the donation process (tick the appropriate box). We would like to point out that PayPal charges a fee on donations – not for you as donor:in, but for us as recipient (currently: 1.5% of the donation amount plus 0.35€ per transaction).
- We receive donations via Facebook only very delayed and mostly without enough details about the donor:in. Unfortunately, we are then unable to issue donation receipts for these. For donations via Facebook, we recommend keeping the Facebook payment confirmation as a receipt. We are also happy to issue a receipt of funds on request.
Donation receipts are sent to you automatically, at the latest at the beginning of the following year. If you need a donation receipt ahead of time, please let us know.
The tax office (in Germany) only requires a donation receipt as proof for donations over 300 euros. For smaller amounts, a transfer or payment slip from the bank with the corresponding purpose is sufficient.
Thank you very much for your support!
donate via direct debit
(once or monthly/regularly)
donate via bank transfer
Recipient: CASA HOGAR Deutschland e.V.
IBAN: DE34 3706 0193 1019 5600 11
Pax Bank Cologne, Germany
Booking text: Please enter your postal address for the donation receipt here!
donate via PayPal
(unfortunately there is a fee for us)
What your donation can do in Chocó
costs of school materials and the school uniform for one year
costs of five months support for a girl through psychosocial support and participation in workshops
costs of accommodation, food and care in the dormitory “Casa Hogar Niña María” and the school scholarship every month
costs for professional support for a university student to strengthen her leadership skills during 6 months
cost accommodation, food and care in the residence “Casa Hogar La Paz”, further training and a student’s scholarship for one semester
costs a healthy diet for a girl in the “Casa Hogar Niña María” dormitory for one year
* The donation amounts are examples and are to be understood as indications.
- A safe home, school access and further education for 10 indigenous and Afro-Colombian girls in Istmina in the dormitory “Casa Hogar Niña María”
- A safe home, university access and further education for 14 young women from the most remote regions of Chocó in the dormitory “Casa Hogar La Paz”
- Accompaniment and psychosocial support for 100 girls who fled to the city of Istmina to protect them from dangers such as armed groups and (sexual) exploitation
- Repairs in the remote dormitory “La Italia” for at least 17 girls
- Immediate aid for 340 single mothers and their families when the corona pandemic broke out
- 3 months of support and training for the medical staff in Istmina and in 13 other remote communities in Chocó by a doctor and four paramedics to combat Covid-19
- Reduction of the negative social consequences of Covid-19 for a good 1,000 children and their families through educational and leisure activities
- Further training of 60 teachers in the schools of Istmina in the methods of digital teaching and learning as well as distance learning
- Extension of the school “Colegio Diocesano San José” and thus school access and general qualification for university entrance possibility for 400 instead of only 200 girls
- Strengthening the independence of our partner organizations as well as development cooperation on an equal footing
- and much more
Further information can be found on the Project site.
The cover picture is by Yeison Mosquera (* 1982), an artist and social worker from Chocó. He currently lives in Aachen and volunteers at CASA HOGAR for women in his home country. There are more pictures of him on Instagram: Jason Mosk